Error Code 89 in HP Designjet T2500 Printer occur when PostScript ROM Failure. The error means that your PS ROM may be improperly located or have damaged pins, or may be defective. To fix this Error Code 89, you will require verifying the ROM SIMM’s location as well as your computer, there might be some issue in the computer. Thus, whatever the reason behind the occurrence of the Error code 89, as it’s suggested by the HP tech support team this Error Code 89 could be easily resolved. Well, here the blog will guide you on how to Fix Error Code 89 in HP Designjet T2500 Printer in order to avoid trouble.
Methods to Fix Error Code 89 In HP Designjet T2500 Printer
Method 1:- Check to ROM SIMM Location
- Firstly, you should check to see that the ROM SIMM that is in the proper location and oriented properly.
- Then turn the printer off and on to see if this resolves the problem. If not then check the PS ROM for any damage and repeat. If the problem remains then you may need to replace the PS ROM.
Method 2:- Reset PostScript ROM’s
If the above steps still are unresolved the issue then you should follow this method. Might be there the PostScript ROM’s have bent or broken pins inspect the pins and repeat if necessary.
Related Blog- How to Fix HP Printer Envy 4520 Errors Problem?
Method 3:- Power Cycling the Printer
The next step is to examine the Printer by power cycling. This Error Code 89 can also be a temporary error, so you should try power cycling the printer.
Follow these steps:-
- Use the power switch at the rear to turn off the printer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Then remove all paper from the stacker and basket.
- Reconnect the power cord, and then turn on the printer.
- Perform the stacker ramps motor diagnostic test to troubleshoot the problem further.
- Also you can verify that the stacker ramps motor cable is undamaged and correctly connected to the engine PCA.
- Then replace the stacker ramps motor.
Method 4:- PostScript ROM’s/SIMM Flawed
You should try to check that your PostScript ROM’s/SIMM are working or it’s defective. If they are defective, then you will have to repair it necessary in order to avoiding the problems.
In case, after performing all the issue, still this issue is not resolved and you are unable to use printing function, then you contact to HP tech support team to get comprehensive support.
Dial HP Printer Customer Support Phone Number To Get 24×7 Immediate Help:-
You can dial at HP Printer Support Phone Number 1-800-608-5461 which is available 24×7/365 days throughout the year to your help. By dialing this number, you can easily connect with our proficient technical support team, who are always ready to help. The dedicated and experienced technicians will give you the precise troubleshooting steps to fix this error code. Also, they will deliver you the best quality support & reliable solutions to fix other kinds of HP printer technical problems and issues. Hence, call us now for help.